Join us for our 8th Annual Cultural Cuisine Celebration and Forging Farmers Fundraiser
at the Verdi Club in San Francisco
on Thursday, November 15th at 6:00pm.
Come support existing and new leaders advancing resilient food systems and celebrate the accomplishments of MESA’s 2012 team of global farm Stewards! Enjoy an irresistible multi-cultural feast sourced from local farms and vendors and featuring the cuisines of Sri Lanka, Thailand, the Republic of Georgia, Peru, Ecuador and Mexico.
This evening celebration will include :
- Keynote Speaker – Eric Holt-Gimínez, Author and Executive Director of Food First.
- 2nd Annual Forging Farmers Awards
- Inspired Steward presentations on farmer-to-farmer exchange and innovative community projects;
- Live Salsa music from San Francisco’s own Orquesta Son de Caña;
- Silent Auction showcasing sustainable farms tours and winery tastings, eco-friendly spa get-aways, farm-to-fork dinners at local restaurants, locally crafted artwork and much more!
Advance ticket sales are available for discount purchase before October 15th.
Can’t attend but want to contribute? We’ll miss your presence but welcome your donation!